Thursday, March 24, 2011

Private Bookmaking Instruction


If you're interested in private bookbinding lessons, I offer 2-hour sessions at $120.00 for each session. I teach several bookbinding and container (boxes) making techniques. We can set up at your kitchen table or my private home studio.

Below is a link to both general and extended supply lists of the products and tools you would need to bring with you. Before a class, you would choose a technique to learn and I'd provide handouts and instruction based on your selection(s).

To reserve a lesson slot on my calendar, a non-refundable down payment of $60.00 is required. The best time for a lesson is after breakfast on a Saturday or Sunday morning.

Call 404.509.9676 or e-mail me at Anne@AnneElser.com

Download bookmaking supply list information here.

No comments: