Thursday, June 04, 2009

More of Sada & Brendan's Wedding







These are pictures that Peter & Glo took of the wedding. I culled through and these are my favorites. It was a glorious wedding. After all the work I've done with Debra, an Emotional Intuitive and Performance Coach, this felt like a special celebration. I normally don't like parties, being in a crowd, worried about how I look... all kinds of insecurities surface when I go out. But this time was different. I was proud of myself, my family, my friends and loved the moment. My heart feels about 1 million pounds lighter. No exaggeration. 

Of course, there's still a lot of work to be done. A lot of bad stuff to unearth - things that hold me to the past, hurt my body, produce shame and anger and hatred. I am just as capable of the most horrible crimes committed as anyone else. I've just turned rage in on myself to cope with my insecurities. I've been spiteful to others. And lots of other things. 

That person who was Anne 3 months ago really isn't there any longer. She's changing. She's emerging. I am meeting her and healing her. 


No comments: