Monday, November 07, 2005

~:X M A S * C A R D S:~
Every year, for the past 10 years or so, I have made Christmas cards for friends and family. It's something I love doing, and each year the task of creating something new is always fun. How many different ways can one say Merry Christmas? Plenty. Coming up with a concept and figuring out how to mass produce them each year gets me in the spirit.

I spent last weekend making our 2005 Christmas Cards. I originally wanted to silk screen them, but couldn't wait - and I think when I am ready to try that, I'll need a lot of hand-holding. Anyway, I decided to try block printing the cards. What fun! Had a great time. I have made two versions of this card, one is naughty and one is nice. The image you see here is of the nice cards. But the naughty ones will remain a secret unless you specifically ask for one. Which one would you like smiling up and out at you from within the shadow of your mailbox?

If you are not on my Christmas card list (meaning, I don't have your address and therefore, have never sent you a card in the past) and you would like to receive a card, please e-mail me your mailing address and I'll send one to you. Kisses or sarcasm and all.

XOXOXOXOX,
~Anne

3 comments:

maryk said...

I WANT THE NAUGHTY ONE!

k said...

I DO TOO I DO TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anne Elser said...

Good! Cuz dat's the one I was gonna send you anyway. :)
he he